APPLY ONLINE SEND CV
Deadline: 15 July 2023
Employment term: Contract
Job type: Full time
• Liaising with Plant managers/director and Plant Stakeholder for technical issues
• Ease the communication between O&M team and COMPANY management
• Coordinate, prepare and collect, with the company team, the necessary documentation for the technical issues
• Systematizes calculation data, enters them into the relevant accounting registers, database, ensures their storage and transfer to information users.
• checking of the correctness of the performed calculations, the reliability of the final and intermediate results, control of the usage of consumables.
• Participates in the development of projects, works, instructions on the operating modes of the power plant and power equipment.
• Preparation of statistical and other reports in accordance with the established list related to Power Plant Operation
• Participates in the inventory, checks the submitted documents on the supplied materials and services
• Maintains daily contact with partner organizations, monitors, and reports on the electricity market
• Provides the necessary exchange of information and technical reports for all state Organizations on time.
• Follow up procurement process with O&M team
• Performs individual tasks and instructions of the technical management of the organization.
• carry out oral and written translations from/to English
• conduct correspondence with partner and State organizations taking into account the rules of business etiquette and document flow.
• Bachelor’s degree in Power Engineering or alternatively qualified by experience
• Practical approach, organizational skills, structured way of working, hands-on, target focused, open minded and eager to learn new things
• Languages’ requirement: Armenian, good communication skills in English both spoken and written is a must, Russian is a plus
• Ability to work in an intercultural, dynamic, international, multidisciplinary environment
• Ability to assess technical risk based on available data and/or calculation results
• Capable of working safely in a heavy machinery manufacturing environment, which is a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• High level of competency in Microsoft Windows products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and AutoCAD is a plus
Required candidate level: Senior
Application procedure: To apply for the job, please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, mention the job title in the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further selection process.